Saturday, October 16, 2010

What a piggie day of me...????

Yesterday was a friday...morning class again...

I've a finance class in the early morning...
haiz~~calculation again...lazy used brain in the morning la....was not enough sleep also ...a bit tired..

In the class, lecturer gave us do more and more questions and taught us the format...format....format...and format to answer the questions....*sigh* ....suddenly so many of format had to memorize...

Oops~~~ I required some times to "digest" the format ah!!! ><"" ... suddenly couldn't absorb many format ... abit scare scare oh... ><"" Unconciously, the class had finished... We gonna the another class, academic english....thought bernard asks us to pass up the homework, luckily....he didn't... Then he opened a video to us, Wall·E ..... It's a cartoon of Disney Land, it seems a boring video, but it has the meaning of the movie..

what meaning of it?? recycle, protect the earth, protect the environment, not too dependes the technology, protect the living-things such as the plant.
Ya..this is a boring movie for me...during the movie time, I feel that wanna to sleep
I almost falling asleep, and also some of my classmates fell asleep also..hahaha :D

After the movie, Bernard wanted us to write a summary about the movie which requires 300 words...
wah!!! difficult...hard to write about 300 words' summary to him...
grrr......I think I can do it, just need some times to think and write it down...

Fortunately, the 500 words of essay I done it already...
If not, I've to rush and do both of essay.. T.T

After the class, then back home..
But, me went to bank help dad payed up the money, then I fellow him to met up his customer..
But I slept in the car..haha

Reached home, I straightly slept in the living room..
I put down my bag and slept, I never change my clothes...no wash my legs and hands..then slept... swt..=.=""... haha, just a few steps to upstair also lazy... ^^
I slept at 5pm++ until 8pm++ ....9.30pm only had my dinner...
Wao!!! was it my dinner or supper?? grrrr......
I was a pig !!!!!! ><"""

No comments:

Post a Comment