Friday, October 8, 2010

Mission Completed....

Yeah!!!
Finally the exam was finished... YuHooooo!!!! ....
Although I'm so happy about it BUT I got nothing to do for this long holiday...=.=""" ..GOSH !!!!
I don't want to be a lazy and fat pig.... T_T ...help me, god...

shopping?? movie?? sing k??? NO NO NO ...I'm not wish to do that ...because the implementation of saving plan is starting now.. poor la recently, so I have to save some money to myself for an emergency or enjoyment...wao!!! It's hard of this plan..

erm...what to do ?? stay at home online, facebook, eat, tv show, drama, red alert, cooking, house work...
Oops..I know what to do for pass the long holiday..yeah!!! ^^
that are make some delicious mee...yeah!!!
read some books...watch drama...hehehe ...any book can introduce me??? @@

I'd rather to watch drama or tv and read some books/newspaper than face to computer....
Start now, I should be to improve my english language... haiz~~` this I had tell myself more and more time but USELESS .... how to start this?? go popular and buy some exercise book and self-study??? hmmm....

Next, it should be adjust back my body in healthy condition...
not over 3am to sleep...but I almost sleep after 3am even the sunrise is closer with the time... T_T
I could not control my EQ, mood, feeling and thinking...I can't stop my mind...can't stop them... ><"" And... keep fit?? do exercise?? haha...useless too...I tell myself many time also.... haiz~~~~ I was no of the perseverance to achieve my target, my goal....

HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW???????????????????? who somebody can teach me HOW TO DO???????????????????????????????????? ><" ><" ><" ><""

No comments:

Post a Comment