Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First class of Introduction of Finance

Today was the first day of class after the exam.
The subject for today was Introduction of Finance.
First, we thought that the lecturer is chinese, but a malay man entered the class...
Oops...the name just wrote half on the timetable, =.=""" ..what a stupid timetable ....

OK!!! Finally the lecturer started the class.
He explained the assestment and exam marks and bla bla bla...
Then talked some joke to us, but his expression looks like so seriousness and giving the feeling so terror...He was making me did not know how should I face to him in the class... grrrr..... *speechless*..... ><""


Anyway... It's ok...I still can handle.
Then, his teaching...still ok la...I could understand what did he teaching la...but, during the time he's teaching after the break time, I dreamt..haha... I didn't know what do I dreamt...hehe...so pai seh...mayb dreaming the drama gua...haha...I too like the drama already...WOW!!!!
But also felt a bit sleepy after break time ......*yawn*......might be during the break time too enjoy already...rest rest rest then lazy to continue the class afterward...hahaha

hmmm...ok la for this class... still can be continue with this lecturer of this subject.
Now, waiting for Tommy borrow the sushi king's member card to me...hahahaha.... Wanna eat long time already... long time no eat, gonna eat sushi with cousin on this thursday... Sushi, Sushi ...I MISS YOU SO MUCH...muakzzzz !!!!!! ><....haha


Finally I got it's chance to eat sushi again...
Hope that Tommy brings me the card on this thursday...YEAH!!!! tommy ah tommy...remember brings me ah ><"""
sushi..sushi...sushi... ><...waits me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shouting*

No comments:

Post a Comment