Thursday, October 7, 2010

3xam 3xam 3xam ><"""""

2nd and 3rd October 2010 ...dang dang dang....
Its were my dead day....T_T...why??? exam days lor...haiz~~~




let's talk the 2nd October...
It was the day of E-commerce examination...
how?? It seems a easy subject, but it can be say that, it is DIFFICULT for me!!!

Why??? because I had no do the enough of preparation.. T_T...I just wasted the time during the study break and couldn't concerntrate on my study at home, because I'm too lazy...plus, it is common sense...omg...I got no the common sense...how did I to answer in the exam oh???..
Beside that, I don't understood what do the chapters talking about... =.="" ...
The notes which lecturer given, it seems just a little bit and not enough....
Before the day, I need online to search although lecturer had given the focus area.. *speechless*

Plus, the focus area which given, it was meant study all, memorize all...OMG... If I got a chance and I courage to do it, sure I would like to ask the lecturer :"the focus area you given, it means by to study all?? then you give us for what??? "...I really speechless at the moment when I get ready to study well for the exam... ><"""

At the day, I woke up early and went to SEGI in the morning...
I forced myself to do so although the exam was started at 5 o'clock, because I've to understand and memorize all the notes.. T_T .....
It was too LAST MINUTE le... OMG...

But, before I could do it...
It was Semester 2, when FOM examinition...I study and memorize all at last minute and I got B- back ..hehe....but, this time I can't say that, I can get a wonderful result back..aiks...I don't dare to ensure myself to get pass or not...Not to say the wonderful...

Unconciously, 5pm already...
haiz~~exam started...
I look over the exam paper...
wah!!! some of the question seems quite similar, but some I never study before...
Oh no!!! I lost marks le... wu wu wu !!!

never mind...I thought the "BEST" answer for the question...=.="" hahaha...
common sense mah...haha....I just fellow the instruction to answered the questions which lecturer said...^^

Finally 8pm...exam was done...but the exam not finish yet, still got the business and company law next day...the day was taking my life away..argh!!! It was already 8pm..counted the time back home, bathing and dinner time, I need to use 2 hours...It should not enough time to me to study for next day...


Reached home!!!
It was corrected...I really used 2 hours to rest then only started to study...
hmmm~~~ not bad...I used 1 and half hour to memorize the importance of the 2 chapters...
when I was getting ready to the 3rd chapter...oh no!!! I couldn't to continue...my brain, my body and my seoul, it was the time to SHUT DOWN!!!

At this moment, it was 2am midnight...and I set alarm at 5am by purposely to wake me up and continue to study....
BUT, I FAILED...T_T ....I slept until 7am plus, I slept OVER already...GOSH!!!!
I dressing up by fast speed, then breakfast....I study and memorize when I having the breakfast...haiz...I'm suffering... T_T...wanna cry la....

when waiting LRT, inside the LRT and reached Segi..me memorized non-stop...but I not really knew that I could memorize all....
Time passed so fastly...It was time of exam ah ><""
I entered the exam room..
wao...I had no stress..haha...I don't know~~~but, my brain is moving...memorizing what I had put inside..haha...tired la...

During the exam, my mind really tired...
I memorized back and thought how to answer the question with slowly..haiz~~~
between, the proctor, Mr Bernard pray for me..wakakak....I shock there ><""
and also teased me...
OMG...grrrr..*speechless*...I was sitting exam leh @@

Before half hour to end of the exam, I done the exam and get out from the exam room...
Wao!!!! what the exam for me for this semester...
HOPE FULLY that is GIVING me A PASS....then I happy enough la...

I can mention that...It was a unhappy exam over this semester....because I work not well done of this exam for this semester..haiz~~~
I think I should continue to work hard for the next semester...
haiz~~~~ :(

*Disappointed to myself*

No comments:

Post a Comment