Yeah! Finally finished exam. Holiday started.
"ring...ring...ring...ring..."
me: "hello,"
connie: "still sleeping ah? wake up lor, I'm cleaning and clear my house now, then take a shower, I'll come around 1pm."
me :"ok"
Connie brought me out with purpose to see luo si fu. Because of my leg lor, haven't recover yet.
Haiz....
Around 1pm, connie reached my house. After that, we ate "板面"for out brunch + lunch for connie. After that, connie wanted go bank to bank in then only go for shopping.
Then, we went to Bintang shopping centre somewhere near my house only bought 6 bottles of 100 plus. Connie bought the 6 bottles of 100 plus with purpose that to get the free gifts of water bottle... =.="...za dao
After that, we went to Giant to buy daily thing. My purpose went there was...hehe ^^ was to buy Yakult and some yogurt drinks... There are my favourite, because sour taste.
I bought alot, but I finised all the drinks more faster.. ><" ...I felt not enough.
NOPE...can be say that I'm greedy.
I MUST CHANGE THIS KIND OF LIFE STYLE!!!!!
In the evening, I accompanied connie to see her son.
wahaha...her son so cutie...and so naughty...
when I hugged him, OMG..sure pull my hair, pinches my hand, plays my hand and plays my watch...haha...
He is so strong, although he just a 10 months baby.
wow!!! He is heredity from his family.
The baby sister told connie, she wanna rest, because her diabetes serious already. she fells very tired nowadays.
Connie heard that wanted to care back son, so sad and disappointed. haha
of cause, she can't go out already, has to stay at home...haha
Arounded 6pm, it's time go to Ampang to see Luo si fu already. If not, traffic jam can't move anymore.
This time I let Luo Si fu 按穴位, I felt more painful than before.
OMG! why? And he said my neck very stiff.
Of cause la! I sleep very very late everyday nowadays.Haiz...It is not a healthy habit for our body..MUST CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE ><"
At night, I back home.
I felt my body like so heavy, I could not exerted my energy, like a zombie.
I felt dizzy, heacdache....BUT I COULD NOT fall asleep every night recently.
I don't know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment