The time passed so fast, I've 2 weeks no updated my blog already because of busy for my examination and some of the activitites.
Ok! Let's talk about last 2 weeks.Last 2 weeks of thursday, 6th May. I hanged out with jing wen and carolyn.
Ya! There was jing wen dated us out at suddenly on a night. At last, we decided to go to Sunway.
First, jing wen came to my house and fetched me then only fetched carolyn.
I only got know that, carolyn had shifted... =.="
She no informed leh...bad!!
Never mind! Now I knew not too late.
Ok! The first we sang k at redbox and have the brunch in the singing room.
I had the steak and the ice-lemon tea for my brunch, jing wen and carolyn had the asam lasak and the lo-see-fen respectively and plus one ice-lemon tea too for their brunch.
Then sang... sang... sang...sang non-stop. Soft song, rock song, R&B or clubbing song we sang also.
Finally I could try the FullHouse, Sunway.
I've used a long time to consider the meals what for my lunch? =.="
Me still weak in making a choice...Argh!!
Finally, carolyn had introduced the cheaper lunch set for us and we choosed for it also.
During for waiting the set lunch, we've took some of the photo
~~>
~>
The meals...yaik!!! I felt wanna vomit when I put it into my mouth!!!After the lunch, still wanna took some photo, plus our photographer willing to take for us... YEAH!!! ^_^v ...thx carolyn.
~>
I like tis photo so much... ^_^v
The person who in the middle is our photographer...^^

it's my car?? haha
No comments:
Post a Comment