What a GREAY day for this day??
That day was my dad birthday celebration. We had a steamboat for the party.
BUT, the day for me...I was not happy.
I argued with my mum before the day and also the day.
She wanted against me, and me also against her till ends.
I did not know why she threw out my things, and became crazy infront me..WTF***
I could not bear her anymore and I sent a message to my cousin sis, asked her came to my house as soon as possible.
After half hour, my cousin sis reached my home at last.
She still wanted grizzle infornt of me ><"...
At the same time, I was so hope that don't want to see her anymore, better she goes out.
In the afternoon, she went out with my cousin for a while, afterward me turn went out with connie. GOOD!!! no need faced to her anymore....
During the time I gone out with connie, I told her all of the crazy thing my mum did on me...
I felt that so unfair for me...
She always bully me... all the things angry on me...
Herself down, no mood or people making her angry , then scoldme...all release on me ><"
Moreover, she did wrong thing scold me also, what the life for me now...SHIT !!!
I'm not the things or what let you release your stress, your mood, ok????!!!!
At night, all of my relatives have come to my house.
I forcing myself be happy look to faced them. It was not the first time and so hard to me. I HATE to do that !!!
Then, there opened a bottle of red wine.
I drank it. It is my favourite beverage on a GREAT day....
BUT...It's true...
When you're in good mood or happy, when you drink it, you would not drunk ...
Otherwise, when you're in no mood, unhappy, you will drunk so fast when u drink any wine...
On the day, I just drank half of the glass of the red wine, =.=" ...I felt dizzy and HIGH....
and I did not know what I talking about...felt that wanna sleep ...
YA!! Maybe it is the reason why people drink wine although they're happy or unhappy...
there have the difference "result or effect" you could have it....
Although I felt wanna sleep immediately, but I did not do that, because my dad havent cut the cake yet...
After half hr...FINALLY they did that...
Let's see my drunk face!!!
After having the cake and then my relatives back home..YEAH!!^^ I could sleep...
I would not help them to clean and clear anymore...cause I WAS SO ANGRY AND UNHAPPY !!!!!! DON'T HOPE THAT I WILL HELP YOU .....I WON'T HELP ANYMORE
WOW!! That night I slept so early but woke up so late...hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment