Saturday, May 29, 2010

15-05-2010 Business Math examination day

It was a Saturday and also Business Mathematic examination day.


“wake up lor….wake up lor….” When I opened my eyes, I saw my dad was standing in front of me…then I looked to the clock.

Oh My God, 7am already, I was lated.


I brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, combed my hair and arranged my notes with fast speed. I’m a slow motion girl, NOW asking me to be more faster, oh no…

FOR ME, is hard to have to do!


T_T ….I didn’t have time for breakfast.

HOW??? I worried that I’m hungry, my brain can’t think and do the exam paper.

Haiz…It was not the time to think too much already. Take the time to do more revision before the exam more importance.


I studied in the car on the way going to LRT station, in the LRT and in

McDonald….

=.=” …every part can study also. Why did not have a fix place for me.

Nope, could be say that, I got no enough of time.


OH! Is time to enter the exam room now.

But me still looked to my notes at 3rd floor. And, I ate a sweet for get the glucose to solved my hungry problem. ^^ am I clever?? Haha


When I walked into the exam room, the feeling so weird for me. And I started to think, is that the exam paper very difficult? Can I pass the exam?


Argh~~ stop thinking…stop thinking…. The mind is not the time to think anything which is useless already, then I took out of my stationery and the docket and sat down.


I read the exam paper.

All question look seem what I leant before. BUT…

Some of the questions, its look very easy, but why I could not get the answer??

What’s wrong with me? Use wrong formula?

NO ah! The formula was for the question…Why still couldn’t get the answer?

Wu wu wu …..fail lor this exam for this semester… T_T


Starting the exam, I felt my mind like no energy, I could not think. OMG…

How? Sleep lor…I slept 15-20 minutes, phew~ finally got back the energy.

Then, what did I do?


Of cause, I did the questions which I knew do and could get the answer.. But don’t know was the answer correct or not. @@

Then only did the question which I use many times to solve it.

How to solve? Cin cai la…. Got answer then enough lor…


3 hours finished.

Wow! The time passed so fast. But, I finished the exam paper on time. Some of the questions I only “tembak” ….It was the way what could I do for those question which I don’t get the answer.


After the exam, I went back home with ellyn, I was no join them to hang out.

Because, I felt dizzy with not enough of sleeping time.

I slept a whole afternoon. at 2pm-6pm... wow! I was a pig of the day... =.="

At night, went out for dinner with uncle 2 them as usual every saturday night.

pasar malam....played with those naughty niece and nephew...

I don't want played with them, still wanted disturbing non-stop...><"

huh! tired man...

No comments:

Post a Comment