Yeah!!! Finally the examination day came infront of me....
In the morning, me as usual had a breakfast with dad then went to school by LRT.
As usual, met ellyn and rachel.
Then study hard at last minute hehe....in the LRT and on the way walked to examination room.
I got ready outside and waited for the time pass.
When I step in the examination room.
Wah! all the guys already started...then I looked on my watch...
OMG!!! my watch low battery.
Anyway, I put down my bag and took out all the stationery and docket with a fast speed.
When I sat down and looked to the exam paper...
WAH!!!I studied before, but why I could not remember anything on my mind?
I thought I mayb too nervous and need to calm down to do the paper.
Then I took a deep breathe and relax myself, then only to do it.
First, I did the question which I knew to do it... then only do the question which I don't know.
We just got the 2hrs to finish the paper, I wasted so much of time on the essay part..argh!!! It seem not enough of time to do it so!!!
Finally, I used all the time they gave to finish the paper.
I felt my hand and fingers no more energy... T_T ....so painful...
Although I finished this paper, but I still left a exam paper on saturday... still have to get ready for it !!!
After the exam, I went back with ellyn... I bought the McDonald to Connie house...
wow!! so nice...got baby played with me and also had the McDonald for lunch with Connie on the same day.
No comments:
Post a Comment