Tuesday, November 16, 2010

sad

I just do not know how to decribe my mood now....
I feel so sad...down and angry anymore, anyone, everyone....
Suddenly, I can predict something will be happen on me in the future....
Now, the feeling is giving me so upset...
what feeling is that?? I do not know.....

I just wanna cry out....but the tears not allows me to do that....
its do not want comes out.... the tears want to hold it back....
I cannot control myself....
The feeling is making me adsentminded...
what does the feeling to me ???

Since yesterday something making me in my reality or on internet...
I am realizing....
They are could not trust anymore...
They are fake...fake fake.....
no one is allow me to trust....

They are do not care of me.....
so, the way telling me...not to care everyone anymore....
am I right???
this is only one way I can do start now....

sad sad sad...
down down down....
angry angry angry.....
start now, I am upset sum ...... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment