Saturday, November 13, 2010

1st and 2nd of NoVemBer 2010

yup...it has passed a long time ago....
but, now I only updated...
because......................NOW I ONLY GET THE PHOTO lor...........................=.=""
1st of November...what did the activities for me???
That is.....sing k at Neway, cheras la....

First, we went to Boston (dunnoe the spelling is correct or not...><""), leisure mall had a lunch there...then, I've ordered a set lunch there...
wah!!! the price.....so BEAUTIFUL.... =.=""" almost RM 10++ lor... T.T

Before lunch during waiting for esther...
wow wow wow....I saw that there has many of movie or drama in speedy leh....but no money buy...wu wu wu T.T

After the lunch, then we walked to Neway la....
wow wow...seems I long time no sing k...hoho....
but no mood oso la...the voice like... yer..."tong gai gam geh voice....
we sing at 1pm++ until 7pm..++ ...
walao.... on the same day....I felt my throat so dry and my voice is crack ... ><""
they took the songs for me, all are high key songs...I sang non-stop in continuously...=.="""

after that, we walked around leisure mall...shop here and there....
coz tat rachel wanna buy shoes lor...haiz...at the end no buy dou oso... haiz .....xP ...
after that...went to da gei cheung play lor...
after the game...hohoho.....v went to toilet..


THEN ..... : took some photo in the toilet..... dang dang dang dang.....





then..the next day...2nd of November
1st of november was onn yong birthday....
then this day we whole DIBA celebrated with him...
they were planned to celebrate in Green Box, sungai wang...

OMG..sing again...
last day only sang...next day sing again....GOSH...
that day my voice was still crack....and sore throat is ready to find me....
but all were agreed to Green Box oso....never mind lor...onn yong birthday...then i decided to join them....

that day I was very happy ... =)
sing enough on the 2 days...plus, I sang so much of high key songs la....HELP ME .... T.T...my voice was ready to lost...><""""

And I played with my dear and also with other classmates
around 3pm,Happy Hours was finished... after the happy hours...I felt that I was so "light", cause I had release all my stress...hohohoho

then we took a GROUP PHOTO...dang dang........
***can see me??? can see me???can see me???*** wakakkakakakkakakakaka......I'm sot plug 1 geh...hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment