Exam result finally had out...
how was the feeling before the result out??? haha
I had no feeling even I had forget the result also... I got no feeling..haha...
I already sleep till blur...
the next morning,
I as usual went for the finance class...
when the break time,
we go to library and line up and take the result...
When I lined up without any pressure,
since I get knew that some of classmates,
many of them had failed...
of coz, segi had changes the standard of the exam level...
50 marks only pass the paper...
meaning is, must C only pass...
C- starts already fail..
many of them got C- ...
HELP....I was getting afraid I would fail the paper...
after a few minutes,
Finally, my turn...
Thanks GOD...
I passed le....yeah...
I'm so happy ...
maybe I passed it was by luck ....not depends my own strength, my ability....
The result I got..
Organizational Behaviour got A..whole class are same ^^
E-commerce...I got C+ .. I'm so satisfy of this grade what I got...coz this subject, I really by luck..
and the last subject is..Business and Company Law.. I got B-...
wow..I never hope that I got C or B above..
this is an subject which the most difficult of semester 4..
I'm not greedy..Just wish to get C only..
but, I never think that I can got the grade of B... ^_^v
I thought back..
I was not studied hard on this subject...
I studied at last minute leh...
especially during the exam, e-commerce examination next day already was business and company law examination. Plus, e-commerce examination finished at 8pm, and next day the business and company law examination start at early morning... =.="" ...
The time management really took my life away...
so I just propped and keep study after dinner and rest...
At the night,
I only memorized the 3 chapters... but not so sure what did I memorized...
at 1-2am, I fell asleep when I was memorizing...
then 7am only woke up...
that time, really omg...the another 2 chapters I memorized in the short time early morning...
I memorized when I was having the breakfast, on the way to station, in the lrt and mamak store before the examination started..
I was suffering...
maybe the GOD or LUCK is pity-ing me..
so gave me B- to the subject....
HAPPY...HAPPY....HAPPY....HAPPY..... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment