Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Wonderful Wednesday For Me...

Ya! It was just happened on last wednesday.
What was happened on last wednesday? The day was the next day of my exam result came out and I'd got the result on this day.

Normally I will feel scare and worry even the body shivering before I get my result previously. But don't know why, I did not scare and worry about. I was just kept it as usual and lined up to take the result. Plus, I felt was so happy unconsciously when I woke up in the morning. Is that a sign?Is that a prediction telling me, I would not fail the exam?!

Finally my turn after a few minutes. I signed my name and the officer gave me the result paper.
Wah! I was shocked there. IMPOSSIBLE
So UNBELIEVABLE ! In semester 2, I dreamt in the class and I did not listen to lecturer, I could get B- for Fundamental of Management and B+ for Macroeconomic, Principles of Marketing and Financial Accounting 2 respectively. ^^

Although I got no A on this semester examination, but my GPA still stayed in 3.0 and above. ^_^v
I'm feel this result is ok/comfortable for me, because I dreamt in the class and I didn't do revision at home. Plus something happened on me in semester 2.

But, my result was already regressive if compared to my semester 1 examination.
What did I get on semester 1 examination? I got A for Cost Accounting and Financial Accounting 1 respectively, got B+ for Microeconomic and Introduction to Business respectively, then got C+ for Malaysian Studies and Business Communication with GPA 3.20. ^^ YEAH!!!

Is it I'm clever?
NOPE! I'm not the clever girl and I'm not the type of hardworking. Just last minute and just by luck.
I think I should do prepare before the exam on this semester.
I just study 2 subjects on this short semester.
I hope I can score As on semester 3. I would like to make my exam result becomes beautiful.

BUT...BUt...But...but...
the Business Mathematics and the Moral studies are making me so headache.
Haiz~~~ sigh!
I NEED HELP... Does one willing to help me? OR just be more hardworking by myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment