WHY? Because it is a trouble place for me, and I don't like wait so long time and do nothing inside the bank. Plus, all the procedure are step by step and the signature also. It is a vexed for me. All the things I should remember and settle by myself.
Plus, I don't dare walk in to the bank alone. Because "bank" is not a safety place for me.
I HATE stay in the bank...
When people asking me go to bank do something, usually i will grizzle and scold the people even they are my parents. If just accompany people go in, it's ok.
If I walk in to the bank not to settle my things, I would not feel so scare. Because non-of-my-business and it is not related direct to me. HEHE......
I just fear to handle and settle the things which seriously.
Plus, my english and malay is lousy. I don't dare to speak to people who I don't know.
I scare people laugh on me and scare people look on me. It's so fearness.
Last Wednesday, I "visited" the bank with some of my friends.
It was not call alone, and also not by myself.
But, we settled the things respectively at each of the customer services counter.
Before the day, my dad asked clearly how does my account.
And taught me to ask those kind of question:
- Is the branch shifted from Jalan Hang Lekiu's ?
- Is the the new account number which the bank changed for me since the bank shifted??
- Does my account in this branch which at Jalan Raja Chulan?
- Ask them print a statement inquiry to me.
- Does the statement send to me every end of the month or end of the year?
- Does the account number already converted to the ATM card which I using?
I asked them and I got the answer what I wanna know.
I'm not a child, I'm not a kid anymore.
I must be mature, NOT to hope people will help me to settle and handle my own things anymore even my parents, this is privacy and confidential. There are no one willing to help also.
I don't like to settle or handle this kind of thing because I feel that so stress like a burden on my shoulder. I got this kinda feeling when I had to settle PTPTN things.
Last time, when I signed the document or agreement of PTPTN, I already knew those must bear on my own.
I got kinda feeling again when I settle my things in bank.
Must be more responsibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment