Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last Thursday

I went to Sushi King for lunch after class on last thursday.
Yeah! Sushi is my favourite foods and I like it so much. So, I dated Connie to have it on the day.

At first, I planned to enjoy the sushi at Times Square, but the member card is limited, so I only fellow my frens to low yat there.

The seats are limited so just left me, sato, cailyn and connie were waiting outside, and rest were having it inside. At last, sato and cailyn couldn't because they waited too long and they decided to other restaurant for their lunch. A few minutes, Connie and me got in the restaurant and started our lunch. Yeah, FINALLY!

The first we did, of cause! Exchanged our Breaking News, haha! Then only tasted and ate the sushi.

Wow! What the breaking news I got from Connie?!
My cousin bro's girlfriend whom same age with me, wanna pregnant. =.=" ...OMG... @@
So young only already think like that.
For my opinion to this action and thinking of the girl, so sucks. Why do I think like that? Because, A young girl or even boy should study well for their future, shouldn't go for life "shortcut".
She can't take care herself, how could she take care the baby? Please la, Don't ruins the baby life. Anyway, it's not my business.

After sushi, we went for Maluri Jusco to buy some gifts for our relatives. Shopping...Shopping...Shopping... during the time, I already felt tired and sleepy but I still wanted to shopping and found some places to go....hehe...I don't wanted back home.

We went to Loke Yew and gave the gifts for the relatives afterward and between my aunt had been giving a lot of vegetables and fishes to cook for dinner. Wow! So GREAT!

Oh! Nothing to do so. Where could we go ?? Oh ya, we decided to see baby, connie's son.
Connie brought me to visit the baby sister's house and see her son.
Yeah! Finally reached there. Hoong Hoong...cute cute... the baby played with me... He moved non-stop, can't stop him...aiya.... This Biao Yi already no more energy..haha...

Originally, planned to swimming, BUT too late. After that we went to Giant and I bought a clothe there...hehehe ^_^v and Connie bought baby accessories there and also bought the same style clothe with me...haha
I felt that I almost fainted. Me already no more energy at all, but I still wanted to go some places don't wanted back home and take for rest.

On the night...I slept at 9.30pm...
I seldom sleep so early, and I satisfied it. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment