Sunday, July 18, 2010

Result Outing ... 09-07-2010

09-07-2010, Friday.
It was the day of our result outing.
Nervous~nervous~nervous...and also scare~scare~scare....
Before the moment, I was no feeling on that. Just was the moment coming, I afraid I'll fail the papers of 3rd semester.....

The day, after the first class in the morning, then had a lunch in land cafe with some of the friends. During the lunch, I just keep quiet, because scare and stress leh~~~ then, I found my "best friend" chit-chat with sms..wakakaka...with purpose to release stress...

After lunch, we ready to go back to the class. But, some of them said, the class cancelled...
Oh?? so suddenly... the lecturer have to go for the meeting...

Then, they were discussing about the trip of Genting...
but, that was non-of-my-business... I just sat in a corner and busy sent the song from ah gor's mobile phone to my phone.. :p...

After all, I decided to go to LIB 7th floor and check it out, do the people are there??!!
Then, I went upstair with Rachel la...
Oops~~~ got people inside the classroom oh..then we lining-up and sms to kar yean, asked them to come and take it.

Finally, my turn.
I gave them the student card and signed my name on the name list...
The malay lady used my card and covered the result...I couldn't see it .. ><" ...Don't make me afraid !!!

When I opened it...WOW!!!! I PASSED IT...wakakkaka xD
I got A- for Business Mathematics and B+ for moral studies...wakakkaka
I was so happy and excited...

The most happy is, I got A- for B.Math..so UNBELIEVABLE !!!
I no concerntrated in the class when B.math's lessons, and I lazy to revision after class...Just, did revision before the 3 days of EXAM...
walao...I just expected I can get C on this subject. I never think to get distinction on this... It's really exciting me... ^^

Anyway, I just would like to say THANKS to the "good teacher"...
"Ah gor, Thank you. Thanks for your teaching !!!! " =)

2 comments: