Friday, July 2, 2010

Activities of last sunday

I seem no update my blog for a week!!!
I very busy for the last week, and I didn't know what I busy for too :p..haha

OK!!! let's start it ~>On 27th of June, Sunday
It was a GREAT day for hoong hoong la....It was his FIRST BIRTHDAY, connie and dai jet lou had been make a party and invited all of the relatives to celebrate to Hoong Hoong...


Nothing special on the day, just chit-chat with relatives and talked funny jokes.
And me and keong keong did a stupid movement, it was evaded a crazy+gone nut's lady...She is one of the person, all people are so scaring her and hiding before she is coming to you ... =.="""

Anyway, just wanna stop the lady's topic..
Furthermore, the day also was a day I LAUGHED non-stop again....
haha...because of what?? Because of some of the baby and children are so innocent and they were given us happy on their talking, thinking, action, movement and etc...

And another reason made me happy and excited was my cousins were talked me funny jokes and nonsense lor...haha....Happy Hour passed like tat...hahaha and I drank beer and red wine...
haiz...I mixed up 2 types of alcohol in my stomach...shit!!! after finished the alcohol only realized...I forgot already ><"" On the moments, my stomach felt not well and my body HOT HOT HOT~~~
just NO the drunk and dizzy feeling...haha

and at the same moment,
my body keep blood circulation, my face appearing red...
all of my aunts were keep saying,
~>"wah!! diong diong so pretty wor...",
~>"diong, when u get marry, no need make-up already lor"
~>"before the wedding dinner drink a glass of red wine 1st..haha",
~>"diong diong, You are so beautiful..."

this is the moment, they were talking my red face..hahaha,then connie took us a photo

=.="...swt man...were I drunk and I heard wrong?? all of my aunts always say the same thing after I drink alcohol...and
I remembered, I answered them ,"wah!!! I not get marry yet leh....so fast talk to wedding already.....", then all cousins said, "SOON" lor....
"OMG!!!! NO LA...."

It was my drunk look...my face was appearing red red...kept blood circulation

It is one of the photo I took with hoong hoong leh....he gonna back home with baby sister..and beside that one is my mum's sister la..haha....is hoong hoong grandmother...


Then, It's time to go back...It was the time 9.30pm++...why so early back??
all FIFA world cup fans wanna back home to watch the match of Germany VS England....all of them so nervous wor...haha
then, we packed the food then back......

Reached home, all of us sat in front of the television and watched the ball game...and they had nut and beer of their supper ....
when Germany was the 1st goal, all people shouted out GOAL....and I shouted also...
at the moment..my stomach..omg...really felt not very well.. T_T ....then I tried to control myself and make it better..I drank chinese tea, 普洱to let my stomach become comfortable...

On the night, I drunk still don't want to sleep..haha!!!
I keep on fb and chatted with keong keong...bro n sis were saying me.."both of you, talked not enough jz now??"..=.=" ..haha....we 2 are "best friend" really...so many things and topics to talk and chat in every moments....

On the day, I forgot what time I went to the bed and sleep...
It was just a simple happy day and happy hour for me.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment