Last thursday, me as usual attened the class of Organisation Behavior by lrt with ellyn in the morning.
We started the class at 9am and ended the class at 11.45am.
During the class the lecturer had given us a quiz. What quiz was that? haha the quiz was a test to test us what kind of people you are.
There were 2 types of person just who you are whether you are extroversion or emotional stability.hahaha.....after the quiz, the answer what I got was surprising me =.=" Never think that I could get the answer...
The questions what to test about Extroversion type are:
1. It is easy for me to become excited about things I am doing. T
2. I often feel happy and satisfied for no particular reason. T
3. I live a very interesting life. T
4. Everyday I do some things that are fun. F
5. Most days I have moments of real fun or joy. F
6. I often feel sort of luck for no special reason. F
7. Everyday interesting and exciting things happens to me. F
8. In my spare time, I usually find something interesting to do. F
9. For me, life is a great adventure. F
10. I always seem to have something pleasant to look forward to. F
Those I put with colour and alphabet at the last of the statements are the answers, ok...This is just what normal of those questions...OK ...let's see the next .... questions of Emotional Stability type...The questions are :
1. I often find myself worrying about something.
2. My feelings are hurt rather easily.
3. I suffer from nervousness.
4. My mood ofter goes up and down.
5. Often I experience strong emotions, anger, without really knowing what causes them.
6. I sometimes get myself into a state of tension as I think of the days' events.
7. I often lose sleep over my worries.
8. I am too sensitive for my own good.
9. I sometimes change from happy to sad, or vice versa, without good reason.
10. There are days when I'm "on border" all time.
Curious right? Is that why don't I put the answers at last of the statement?
hahaha...Let me tell you...because, all of the statements above, I GOT ALL 'TRUE' =.="....OMG...
unbelievable?? NOpe...I'm this type of person.
If you ask me those questions above again, I just could say YES...I AM..
omg, I seem so serious of this problem. I know those are symptoms of psycho's illness .....How can I control myself? It's so tough!!!
I lack of sleep recently. And also think many things before I fall asleep.
What do I think? All the rubbish!!! It has happen or NOT happen also think....
Should or SHOULD NOT, I could think before sleep too...OMG.....I think its till can't sleep until 4-5am only could fall asleep...
Actually, I unable to continue this kind of bad habit already. But, it happens every night ><" It's happening now!!! Now is the time 4am, I continue this blog when I could not fall asleep!! ><" WHY? WHY?? WHY???
HAPPY I can't sleep...
SAD also can't sleep...
ANGRY also can't sleep ....
EXCITED can't sleep too....
ANYTHING NEW FOR ME, can't sleep also...
OH NO!!!! 365 days per year, I no need sleep already .... What kind of life is that? No need rest?? is a zombie life....is a owl life.... I'm destroying my healthy!!! It's a stupid + idiot behaviour....
Why do I make my human life become ghost + zombie + owl life ??? SHIT!!!
I think I should find a person who be my own psychologist!!! for what??
listen to my heart...do not make myself think at negative side and ...... I must release out ....
If I continued this kind of habit, I think I will be gone nuts!!!
I will get mental + psycho illness + Schizophrenia , could be send to mental hospital.....
I must relax...relax...relax.... not make myself to be so nervousness, tension, worrying, and too STRESSSssssssssssss
No comments:
Post a Comment