Thursday, June 10, 2010

A day torment/afflict by someone T_T

Ya! Today just as usual, went for the business law class in the afternoon.
Staying in the class, discussed the past year question and copied down those notes of some of the new topics.
During the class, I felt that tired and sleepy.hehe, Lack of sleep. ><" ....I must change this BAD HABIT ><" ....Health is the most importance, MUST KEEP IN HEALTH~~~~

Finally, I've finished the 3 hours class.
Before end of the class, I got a message from connie and said that she was coming to segi from Loke Yew. hohoho.....finally, she got the idleness to go to hush puppy with me...

HAHA!!! what a joke happened?
She drove wrong way and head to Jalan Kuching....OMG...so far and so jam....OH NO!!!!
Hence, I waited her in the library with did some revision of my business law of this subject...Further more, I was ready going to fall asleep so. The environment was too comfortable, cool and also serenity.
HAHAHA....there was a really nice place to sleep and rest. But, just felt abit boring... haiz~~~
some of the people attended to the next class and also some of the people had going back to home. Just left me alone there...

After 15 minutes, she reached segi...Oh yeah!! ^o^
We head to our destination...There is HUSH PUPPY ...hohoho...on the way, of cause, I "announce" some breaking news to connie...wakakaka....after this, she got many comment on its.

Finally, we reached our destination.
We walked in and searched some clothing...BUT didn't have any what clothing are the nicest!!!><"
So that, we just walked around.
We found out, there have many cutie baby clothes and cheapest. WOW!!!

But for connie, the baby boy clothes not nice, she just looked and choosed for the baby girl...
"Hey..Hey...ah ni....who you born is baby boy la...why do you choose the clothes for baby girl? Aiyo, you brith a baby girl for the next la!!!"
Connie said the baby boy one not so nice, all for baby girl are cutie and nice leh...then we call ah biao comes here...

After 20minutes, she brought along her daughter here.
At the same time, the 2 aunties busy to choose the clothes for "ho fa" and then, what did I do?
I worked for part-time job again. I was be "baby sister" ....@@
I hugged "ho fa", played with her, sang with her...and so so...

Haiz...I never ecape this role when I hang out with those "auntie" ...How come?
ah chui's daughter, nicole always follows me at all, ah biao's daughter, "ho fa". Ah biao need help when out because she is pregnant and "ho fa" would not feels strange with me and us. And last..connie's son...haha...this baby boy, is so cute...he is so heavy and has a strong body size...haha!!! I like to play with him and sometime when I visit connie, she needs help also. When Connie busy on her works, so I just share some responsibility of her son. Her son likes to follow me also...hehe!!!

Plus, my body size and my style...SHIT!!!
this included in also....wth~~~
nvm la...they are baby/child/kid..they are cute, naive....They can give me the feeling of happy...The "happy" is from the heart and make me feel that no vexation of the life...

OK! It's time to back!
ah biao fetched me home and visited my mum with "ho fa"..
When I reached home...OMG...I just step in to my house, my mum was keep asking me cook this and that non-stop..."HEY ....I wanted change my cloth and take a rest! Don't keep asking me this and that..."

I already was a zombie, still wanted to tormented me! HATE it..
She keep saying "I'm so busy, I'm going out soon, still got many things have to do" ...what the...
she just sitting there and enjoy her green apple...SHIT!!!

My hands, my waist and my legs already over tired and painful, still wanted me keep do work non-stop!!! ><"

Dinner for today, I was so unhappy when I cooking the dishes....not so enjoyful ><" ....
my sis came back and said that " wah!!! what happened to these dishes? "fei po", you cooked those? why do the dishes looks scorch?

"PLEASE!!! Don't blame me...I was so unhappy and not so enjoyful when I cooking the dishes!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment