I was as usual, dad called wake up and went for jogging in the morning. Afterward, both of us went for breakfast then back home.
The first I did sure on the FaceBook and play, Oh My God! I addicted on it. I took a nap then washed clothes.
My dad brought me for Lunch at Jalan Kuching. I ate a bowl of beef mee. Hehehe! so yummy.
After the lunch then back home. swt~ really is a boring sunday. On the way, my dad told me many of his thing and taught me many things.
At night as usual, dinner at out side with family. Around 9pm, I fellow my dad and mom went to my aunt's house.
I met my cousin, she is a accountant. Before, she had study LCCI, ACCA and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. Now she is studying MBA (Master of Business Adminitration).
I told her, my account lousy. She is willing to teach me account. I'm so happy, because my FA2 is save.Hahhaa~~ I hope that my account can pass on the exam after chinese new year.
God Bless Me!
No comments:
Post a Comment