It was the last day of 2009 yesterday, I did nothing at home and just caring of my cousin sister's daughter. Oh! Nope, I gone out in the afternoon. I awakened at 12pm, long time no try that, finally I tried. But, I don't hope my life continuing like this. Ring...Ring...Ring... My house phone ringing, ah biao calling. I gonna answered the phone, and ah biao said she would like me be her driver for a while. Haha~ Again. But, this time was not go back to Taman Midah. She wanted go to bank and I wait her in the car. The area often traffic jam and no parking, so must have a driver stay in the car.
I be driver almost 1 and half hour, I so enjoyed. It was so funny, and I could drove a new car, Toyota Vios, the c.c. so great. When I step on the throttle, the car gives me a feeling like flying, the car can moves so faster.
Around 2 o'clock, I drove back home. After driving, I felt so tired. I used too much of spirit and energy. I got a bit sleepy, but I could not sleep in the afternoon, I still got a mission. I need to care my cousin sister's child, Nicole. Ah~~~ naughty girl. I was in the sleepy and tired condition, she was disturbing me non-stop and made noise. HELP~~~
Around 4pm, I help her took a shower and dried hair. At the same time, my brother was came back. Both of them(Nicole and Bro) played. At last, Nicole no manners to my brother, he used rotan to beat Nicole, VERY GOOD. Finally, I got the rest time.NOpe..my mom asked me to do housework, prepare and cook dinner again. Last mission, SERVANT. It is the mission what I HATE!!! I do it everyday, feel bored.
After cooking dinner, Ah chui was came. She had a dinner with us on this day. During the dinner, we talked anything that occured in 2009. Haha! Talked about people's bad things. After dinner, we still continuing the topic and others.
Around 9pm, we heard a news. At my house same area, there has a mamak restaurant was new opening. They made an open ceremony, rice, curry lamb and fried chicken and sirap all are free. We went there and had a supper. We reached there and found a seat, I saw there was so many people, might be all foods are for free, it was the reason that people were go there.
When we having our supper, I never think that my mum likes to drink sirap, sweat~ , ah chui also. We drank a lot of cup of sirap. After the supper, we felt too full, we were so greedy of it. This was the consequence.
Arrived home, we planned. We should do more exercise, we too unbridled on this day, unhealthy. Then, we planned some activities for 2010.
Above are the activities I did on new year eve. It was so common, nothing special. Got, it was rushing my assignments... T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment