Sunday, December 6, 2009

VEXED

What a moody day recently ! It made me headache, and cry. A lot of assignments, but I do not know how to do it and start it. I got no others way to solve all the problems.

Those assignments questions, problems are appear on my mind, its make me could not fall asleep. I sleep in 4am midnight recently, I felt that I'm an owl.

The macroeconomic's assignment, I found some information from internet, but I do not know are that can use of this. Haiz~~~ Most of the people are asking me to ask friends or teachers. The problem is, I don't dare ask friends because I asked them many times last semester, I shy to ask them again. I scare, and worry they are dislike and avoid me because I'm trouble.
I wanted to ask lecturer, but I got no laptop, how to show my lecturer?? Plus, I could not print out because I haven't install my printer and scanner's software, how could I do that?

Those making me avoiding the reality, but I know that it is useless and could not solve the problems also. But, I really got no other method to do it. T.T
Every night, the stress is making me crazy, cry. I could not fall asleep, could not fall asleep. I GOT NO HELPING....GOT NO HELPING~~~~~~~

I am feeling so scary....stress....scary...stress....

No comments:

Post a Comment