Friday, December 25, 2009

A Lonely + Boring X'mas Eve

Yesterday, it was X'mas eve. Before the day coming, we were planning a party to celebrate with relatives and cousins. But I don't know why, our planning has stop.

Haiz~ I got nothing to do on this day, so I just stay at home. My mon and brother got their own party, so just left me, dad and sister. 3 of us could not endured the lonely and boring feeling on this day. So, when we having dinner at outside, my sister suggested buy some chicken wings from OUG pasar malam (night market) and take it to uncle 5 house for supper. Wow, this suggestion not bad. GOOD IDEA!

Around 8pm, we went to OUG and bought some 10pairs of chicken wings and a bottle of coconut juice. Just a bottle of coconut juice, I felt that not so enough for so many people included 3 of us. Afterward, we went to Jalan Loke Yew to visit my uncle 5 from OUG.

Around 25minutes, we reached there. On the road get in uncle 5 house. Haha, my sister too confidence on her driving, when the corner, my dad's car back side of the car wheel bumped agaist with something. Oh no, I felt the car so painful. Afterward my dad scolded my sister non-stop.

After a few minute, we had reach there. When i get out the car, all the dogs came to me.AHH~~ so scared, they were so "enthusiasm" . Get in my uncle's house, we started our supper immediately. Hahaha, my uncle and my dad not enough, they wanted have a cup of coffee to enjoy their X'mas Eve night, swt!

After the supper, I joined my cousin sis and my aunt to talk. Some of us talked a whole night. Chit chat non-stop. Suddenly i heard some sound. Oh! It was fire-work , It was already 12am. MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~

Around 1am, I heard my dad was calling me. Oh! Dad wanted back home. Before I went back, my cousin gave me a pajamas, some earing, a pair of shoes and some necklace. Haha...I got some X'mas gifts leh~~~

Above are my activities for my boring Christmas Eve in 2009.

3 comments:

  1. good, got presents somemore, how can say it is boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~~ just comfort myself all those things as X'mas gifts lor...
    last 2 yrs more wonderful~~

    ReplyDelete