Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Umai Bento House 01-04-2011, Friday

01-04-2011 Friday, April's Fool^^

Yeah!!! It was a was friday, it was also our last class of Business Management.
We planned before, visit for the new restaurant of sato's mum after class.
Tony treated us very kind and good. He finished the at 2pm without break time. He knew that we all are heading to there. Therefore, he finished the class between 1 hour for lesson ^^

This friday, he taught and explained us the revision pack of BMT...
It's easier, that's why he could finish the class earlier. Although it was a easy explanation or work for him, but it was a important lesson to us. This lesson was relevant to the focus area of the exam. But, my mind and heart just think to finish class, then head to Kuchai Lama and back home and sleep. OMG!!!

Finally, the class had been finish. Then, we followed the plan and head to Sato there.
I only knew that me, tommy, melissa, kar yean and nic were following by ellyn's car. And the other rest, I was not so clear of it. hehehe....*shy*

On the way heading to there, I passed by the McDonald and followed the direction that gave by my sis and ah gor. But, ellyn was so nervous, she just knows that the way is back to Serdang. But, she doesn't know that the way can go Sato there. OMG!!! It was making me so confused and went through wrong way =.=""

Anyway, we tried again.
At last, we reached there already. aiks!!! we were the last gang reached!!!
We sat down and ordered the meals and having it.
we chited-chatted, played...2 hrs passed very fast.
I saw that, cailyn worked there. Her face and look was telling me that, she was very tired and the energy was depleted. *pity*

After that, all of people were going to SnowFlake for had a ice bowl.
Wow!!! syok!!! If I'm drive there, I'll follow also. But, I fellow ellyn car, if I do not follow her, no one can fetch me back, so I was forced to back home.
Between, onn yong, marcus and jetcian were following us also. Ellyn fetched them to the Sri Petaling LRT station then fetched me to my dad's factory.

Since this time, I was obtaining an experience. That is not to be panic, have to confidence what do I think and what I know. Besides that, I got know that the area of Kuchai Lama. ^^
Next time I head to there, not a problem. It was a best tried by fellow the direction =)

~Ended~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment