Yesterday was Ernest birthday, some of us we had a steamboat night with him...
1st, we went to esther house to wait for the other rest...
when all reached then, we went to yulek had our dinner with steamboat la...
wow!! syok..
I drove to esther house, then dinner with my dear college friends and back very late...
could be say that was first time for me??
hohoho....
Besides that, when we back, around 12am++
i drove on MRR2, n bkt jalil road...as normal la..
but it was 1st time at night + raining..==
actually, I couldn't see anything at back side by the mirror, because rain...
oh gosh...I was jus estimated the distance... and I kept 50-80 km/jam
PLUS, the real first first time, what was it??
I drove at night after drink some wine in the raining day...
walaoweh.....am I too overly the 1st time??
but, luckily no road block..if not...sure I kena edi..
why?? my face look easy let ppl noe I got drink wine...
Just a glass of the wine = 2-4 glasses red wine...walao...plus, the wine so dry ytday,,,
was making me blood circulation is faster... red face + hot..wao...
And also, my drink wine geh look, my college friends, is it the first time saw it???hahaha
don't worry, that 关公look was already normal for me, I didn't drunk, just because of blood circulation made my legs no energy stand jek, i was not faint or headache or vomit yet...
I still can drink more ABIT geh if without driving...
My LOVELY rachel help me took a pic after drank the wine:

It's good, right?? no need make-up, no need put 胭脂edi enuff red..hahaha..
my frens...AGREE??AGREE??wakakaa
The another photo at kar yean there, if she no delete...RIGHT??? hahhaha
At last, I would like to thx for birthday boy DI DI, thx for ur wine ya and also kitkat and cake......haha ^^
and Happy belated birthday, 大个仔啦!
happyand smile always...stay healthy and all the best...
FRIENDS ForEVER =)
No comments:
Post a Comment