Friday, September 17, 2010

The second activity during my study break !!!

The second activity???
I think should be I and my sis head to low yat ...for what??
buy laptop lor...

Ya!!! I officially got a new laptop for my own la... ^_^v...FINALLY !!!!
On the day, We went serdang find daddy for breakfast, but he ate already..=(..no people pay for us le..sad!!!

Then, we went there directly by car.
Yeah!!! my sis asked the shop one by one...
Finally, we found out the shop got free gifts and free give us the original window and drivers ^^
Those are my sis "watt" they give in order to avoid when the laptop is break down then we got the tools to install again..^_^v

Oh ya...I not yet introduce my laptop oh!!! haha..
is Dell, with black colour and glossy surface..ngeik...keyboard sides also glossy..WHY did I choose this design?? because it look very high class...hehehee....it's my style also...haha ^_^v
with price...??Just that first la...I don't want intro so much here...becoz...keep some private la...

The day was my tired day..because walked half day already...during waiting the guy install software to me, we went to old town had a tea time...then..take a chance gossip gossip lor...haha
when we heading to old town, yeeeee???? We met esther Gan there wor...with her husband....

oh yeah!!! done all the things la...
we brought back to serdang..show dad..then we went to ah biao house...haha..with purposely play with her daughter...wakakka
so syok that day..."ho fa" fellow us back home...wahahhaa...so many funny things happened on the day~~~xD

No comments:

Post a Comment