Monday, March 22, 2010

My Injured Leg

After watched the movie with Wendy, Esther and bao bao at Times Square, my sister brought me to see chinese therapeutic at Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
It was the first time I did treatment of my leg in a shop of chinese therapy. Usually I do treatment myself if I injured, but this time was really seriously, so could not do it myself.
I felt so inconvenient, since my leg was injured because I could not let my leg flex, I was so difficulty when I'm wearing pants, going to toilet, squat down and going up or going down on stairs.... =.=" ...
I never try that used so long time on my activities which on above I listed out.

I became an old woman since my leg injured when I played ice-skating, because I could not so big and fast action. Walk only slowly, cannot be fast.

Afterward I went to family Gan's house having dinner.
Wow..so yummy, so long time no try auntie's cooking.

On the way going to their house, me and my dad jam on MRR2 higway and Jalan Ampang 2 hours. Sobs... It was my first time also. I felt so hungry, tired and cold in the car. All was my sister fault, she asked me and my dad go throught the MRR2 highway, but herself went there throught the Jalan Tun Razak and Genting Klang. @.@

8pm++, finally reached there. When I entered the house, sobs! I just no received their 1 called, they thought me hungry till fainted =.=" .....
Then, Wendy catching me and said :" You very hot oh before??, why you so cold now??"
=.=" ... I jammed in the highway 2 hrs, and felt hungry, it certainly my body's temperature descended... =.="
Hahaha, is it really I giving you all the feeling I'm so hot?

Yeah! I started my dinner at almost 9pm. Haha! I don't know I having the dinner or supper.
Afterward, We chit-chat non-stop. I copied photo and drama, talked our childhood.
I'm so happy, because I've the great day with them.

Since the day, I only know me, Wendy and Michele are same "DEBTOR" (PTPTN), wakakakaka. So pity, not yet start working already owing a large amount to PTPTN.

No comments:

Post a Comment