It was not the first time. Why do I did it again?
Why I'm often wasting the time? Why do I let the time passes?
I'm so regret, why do not listen to my Dad. Dad always scolds me waste the time, don't do anything in a day, just staying at home facing to the computer and sleep.
"I always teaches you, must save the time. We could do many things at the same time. If yout attitude not changing, 24 hours sure not enough use when u get marry and having child." Scold by my dad always.
It's truth. Since that time, I realize this argument.
I realize, I waste the time everyday, I do nothing everyday. I facing the computer everyday, only know eat, sleep, and watch TV. I have been forgotten my study, my assignment, my homework, my revision and my exam. I hate myself, WHY? WHY? WHY?
Where is my spirit gone? Last time (Before, during the SPM), I was so energetic on study. I studied everyday, every minutes and every seconds. The pen, the note books, the reference books were never leaving my hands, EXCEPT shower time, sleeping and resting time...wahahahha
But, why I'm so useless now? Before, I was so hardworking on my studies, I lazy on my study now.Oh GOSH~~ Since July intake last year till now, I realized my mind moves so slow. The feel gives me like my brain not willing to move, it's useless., it's stop. My calculation, my emotion, my intelligent all are gone. I don't know where do they gone.
I never think before I talk to people. I said wrong thing and I did wrong thing always. I am so hate myself. Why I am be like that?
Plus, my assignment, my revision and my homework all do it at the last minute. Last semester, I already warned myself, could not did it again. Must do revision every night and do assignment during the tempo lecturer gives. But, I got 2 assignments finished during the tempo and 2 assignments finished at the last minute.
It is not fun, not a joke. Last minute could not do anything well and cannot get higher marks. I regret, really so regret. Although I could finished the assignment, but 100% sure could not get higher marks. I wanna cry, I'm sad.
The exam is around the corner, but I do not start the revision yet. Plus, now is Chinese New Year, I cannot concertrate on my revision definitely. The plan, the schedule is on my mind, but I do not action. My spirit is so tired, and I feel lazy. My mind tired and no more mood to use my brain to think and memorize all. OH GOSH
No comments:
Post a Comment