Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A New Challeging

Time passed so fast, 30 October 2009 is coming soon. It is the day I'm going to attend for a camp 3 days 2 nights (30th October 2009 - 1st November). The camp is held at Dusun Eco, KL Karak Highway. And the module for us are Flying fox, jungle trekking, obstacles, wall climbing, and water activities.

I received a message from Segi College,KL yesterday. The message was informing me to attend for a briefing of the Segi Leadership Camp. When i read the message...I shouted out, because I just came back from school and i felt tired. It was a poor timing of notifying.

I woke up on this morning. I felt that my eyes not willing to open, and my body is very heavy and not willing to get up. Haiz~

But, finally I was getting up. The first thing i did, of course brushed teeth, washed face and took a breakfast, on internet (msn messenger, facebook), and waiting the time passing....hehe~ this is the main course, but I had helping my mum did some house work such as washed plates, dry the clothes and others...phew~~ tired

About 11am plus, my dad was coming back to take a nap. I told him I'm going out at 1pm and he said fetch me to LRT station. Oh~

About 12.30pm, i took a nap. Oh NO... I slept over, my dad came to my bedroom and scolded. swt~~He scolded me no timing concept...

After I reached Masjid Jamek Station, I felt weird. Because today is not my schooling day and I came alone, I felt so LONELY...T.T

Haiz~ I agreed what my sister said before, McDonald is for the lonely guys. I walked in to McDonald bought a pack of fun fried and a cup of coke. I finished it alone. Almost I finished the fun fried, I sms/called ellip to get the news does she arrives school.Finally she was.

After that, I walked to Segi and went to the LIB block and met ellip. A few minutes, we join cailyn, phooi yee, cool man and onn yong then gossip. Suddenly, I got a called from kit yin. She was asking me where I am. I told her I'm at Library block and 4B classroom. Then, I walked out from the classroom, I saw ernest and rachel were reach. But, I was waiting so long, kit yin has not appear, then i got a called from her again. She heard wrongly, she thought me me at Library...swt~~ I felt she was angry, she was going wrong place.

In the classroom, she did not do anything to shows she is angry-ing me. I'm so sorry to her.

The briefing has not start, and we chit chat and went to toilet. Waited so long, the briefing finally started.

The starting of the briefing, was informing what should do and what should not do there. There have a few of rules of this Segi Leadership Camp. There has just a normal thing such as punctual, team-work, must ask the coordinator if got any proble...bla bla bla...the first thing the lecturer show us in his power-point is they want see us become open mind, consequer fears, meet new friends...and I really short memory, I can't remember any here...keke~~

At the same time, when he show us the power point, team-work, meet new friends are the hard things for me to open mind and accept it. Because I most likely live in my world. But the other reason is I know people is ok, I worry people mind me is a fat girl and my english lousy.

After I got a list from the lecturer. It is a list that reminding to bring personal things. Before yesterday, I already prepared a paper and listed down what personal things. Haiz~ after I listed out, I read back, I look like shifting house.

The activities they prepare for us, I feel those are the new challenges for me. Because, those are the things I do not try before. When i saw the photos in the power-point,I felt funny and it was the first time i did not feel scaring, I don't know why and I feel my heart want to get this challenges. My heart have the kinetic to try it.

I heard most of my friends said that they scaring this and that. I saw them like saw myself before. Before I enrolled college, I was this kind of girl. After intake, i feel myself more daring and I remember my cousin sister said " See what u don't always see, Think what you don't always think, Do what u don't always do, Feel what u don't always feel."
I can said that, it is work. I tried many things since I enroll college, the feel was very exciting, happy, refreshing and the feel that you cannot describe to yourself also.

So, I feel that this Segi Leadership Camp might is a good chance for us to challege. Plus, we can learn many things there. Although, not everything are perfect in our life. This attending maybe have some unhappy and unwilling things happen, but we have to let it be and face it or to make it be wonderful.
My slogan is Make Your Life To Be Wonderful and Colourful although in unhappy, unwilling even though in negative situation in your life.

7 comments:

  1. don't worry...my english also poor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..jz now read back...i saw tat i use wrong grammar n write wrong word tim..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. got challenges meh ???
    I dont think so wor ~~
    =='''

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyo..ah gor...for me mah...
    for u nope lor

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...young ppls have lot of times to write blog..haha...
    ok la enjoy urself at SLC kkk...=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your english improved...^-^
    jiayou!!! u can do it!

    ReplyDelete